Fire covers granted huge Industrial / Commercial concerns can be extended to cover consequential loss or Loss of Profits upon request.
A Fire causes not only material damage to property but a loss through interruption of turnover causing a business to cease earning profits. Our Loss of Profits Insurance makes good this type of loss.
Information required for Commercial Policy to be issued:
- Name & Address of Business Concern
- Type of Business / Occupation
- Construction of Building etc. (Please see details under Private Dwelling House)
- Values of Stock-in-Trade as ffs:
- Finished Goods
- Semi Finished Goods
- Raw Materials
- Fixtures, Fittings and Utensils-in-trade
- Office Equipment
- Other property to be insured
Types of Businesses Covered under our Policy for Business Premises include:
- Shops (Retail / Wholesale) & Contents
- Warehouses & Contents
- Manufacturing Concerns
- Petrol / Gas Filling Stations
- Printing Press & Contents
- Office Buildings & Contents etc.
Will you like to purchase or request for more information on our Business Interruption Or Loss Of Profits Insurance?
Complete the form below and we would get right back to you.